Our Lead programs are available at three different levels to reflect the leadership experience of participants. We partner with you to determine the most valuable and high impact learning.
Level 1: for those who are at the beginning of their leadership adventure.
Level 2: designed for leaders with experience who are ready to further evolve their approach, brand and self-awareness using curated learning materials, stretch activities and optional (recommended) coaching.
Level 3: for senior leaders and global executives, who know that their responsibility and impact as a leader has never been more critical to their success. Level 3 involves high-level learning agendas, complex thinking activities, intensive coaching, profiling tools and a presentation day.
Are you an organisation?
- We work globally with our clients and can support the integration of the Lead program with your current developmental initiatives and cultural programs.
- Lead can be scaled across your organisation with large masterclass sizes that allow for participants to have a shared experience.
- ‘Train the Trainer’ programs are available for your internal HR and L&D teams. We provide you with all collateral, knowledge and training so that your team can deliver Lead to your people.
- Lead licensing is available on an annual basis.
- Please note, this program is also available as a face-to-face program with your people in the room.
Are you part of a team?
- For newly formed teams, Lead will accelerate leadership brand, vision and impact.
- Lead can be delivered to established teams with a focus on also building their relationships, respect and trust.
- For experienced leadership teams, Lead will support them in building higher level skills and deeper connections, and in having the real, robust and productive conversations.
Are you an individual?
- See our programs page for the next public program dates for Lead, related masterclasses or to make an enquiry for more information.
- Yes! One of our experienced coaches can deliver this program for you privately. Fees available on application after further understanding of your desired outcomes.
- If you’re an entrepreneur, founding director or anyone wanting to be better and do more, see our individual coaching programs
- Subscribe to The Coach Place program for immediate access to thought provoking articles, masterclasses, curated learning materials and inspiring interviews.
To engender more competent, confident and effective leaders by deepening self-awareness and building capability.
- Development of and increase in core skills such as leadership, resilience, communicating with influence and clarity of strengths.
- Build confidence and better understanding of self (emotional intelligence) by understanding behaviours (DISC tool recommended).
- Personal work on values, strengths and authentic ‘storytelling’.
- Development of personal brand and a willingness to be courageous and authentic in the search for their personal best.
- A growth mindset and high performing culture (as mediocrity is never ok).
- Challenge current beliefs and practices, especially those that are limiting or undermining team dynamics and a culture of positive belief and courage.
- Improve resilience as a leader, especially in tough environments and times of change.
- Build capability and confidence in coaching team members and initiating and holding challenging conversations.
- Each leader will be invited to share their Leadership Point of View to consolidate learning and receive feedback. This is a 6 to 8-minute personal statement about who they are, what they stand for and who they will be as a leader. The writing and sharing of this statement is high impact, connecting and inspiring.
- Be inspired, learn, laugh, and have some fun.