This program works through 5 important types of conversations
all leaders need to have; and the 5 adaptive roles that create connected and high impact results. They learn how to facilitate the big conversations in the aspects of performance, career, behaviour, potential and those that are personal. They also explore how to adapt into the various roles of coach, mentor, leader, manager and friend for best outcomes. Without fail, clients consistently tell us that this is the program they wish they had experienced earlier in their career.
Coaching Conversations will answer these questions for participants:
- How do I know when I should challenge and when I should nurture?
- What is the difference between coaching and mentoring?
- What is the framework to use when I want to build confidence and skill?
- How do I create a learning experience that invests in and values my people?
- How do I prepare for the difficult and robust conversations?
- What is the most effective way to manage performance related conversations using a coaching approach?
Coaching Conversations is designed for everyone who is responsible for the development, feedback and culture around them. Aspiring leaders are immediately more confident and experienced leaders feel newly energised and focused. It can be delivered to in-tact teams to develop shared language, commitment and coaching culture. Coaches, HR professionals, learning and development specialists and leaders of all kinds will benefit from this program.
- 3 x 2 hour online sessions or 1 day workshop format in the room
Are you an organisation?
- Our team has facilitated 1000s of hours of coaching conversations with individuals and teams. Coaching Conversations is the answer to upskilling those who need to have important conversations.
- We work globally with our clients and can support the integration of this program into your current developmental initiatives and cultural programs.
- This program can be scaled across your organisation with large class sizes, allowing for participants to have a shared experience.
- ‘Train the Trainer’ programs are available for your internal HR and L&D teams. We provide you with all collateral, knowledge and training so that they can deliver Coaching Conversations for your people.