The world is full of people who start things, but never finish them. Don’t be one of those people. Make the time. Find a way. Get clarity on what you need and want. Imagine the momentum you could create if you treated your life plan as your number one priority for a period of time. See your vision, your goal, your dream all the way through to the end. Otherwise, you’ll never know what you could have accomplished.
Some questions to ask yourself along the way:
- What are my goals? Are they specific enough? Have I drilled down to the most meaningful goals?
- What time frames do I already know I need to set? (Keep these realistic.)
- Who else do I need to involve/consult? What support will I need?
- What might get in the way of my success?
- What do I know will be hard?
- What can I start doing today?
- What ideas haven’t I thought of yet?
If you want to learn more about making you your most important project, my book Read me first might be for you. Click here to purchase the book, PDF version or the audio book.
Take care of you today.
– Lisa Stephenson
Founder, The Coach Place Global
This content is the intellectual property of The Coach Place Global and not for distribution or reproduction of any kind. For further detail please refer to our full terms and conditions.