This masterclass with super smart Andrea Clarke is 51 minutes of thought-provoking conversation. Why did she lose her job in Iraq – her personal story had us all engaged and wanting to know more! Her obsession for growing careers was evident from the moment we started talking (she has a voice that is very easy to listen to).
You'll see me madly writing notes during the class, because there were so many great insights shared by Andrea and I knew I wanted to do more thinking. What was clear, is that we have a 12-month window right now before the opportunity passes. This is not a time for us to be 'change neutral'.
Just some of the questions that were answered, discussed and explored:
- What's the impact of technology and disruption to our careers and businesses?
- How do we set up for success in this new era of working?
- Have we missed 'the moment'?
- What’s the role of our network now that we're working from home?
- What have Red Bull shared recently that we found so interesting?
- What does 'activating energy for change' mean?
- Should we be thinking more about 'reputational capital'?
If you’re needing some lighthearted relief today, scroll down to the recording and hear my nine world-famous questions.
Watch the video now: