Listen up, people: this one’s important. The next two minutes or so that you spend reading this article could change how your 2022 plays out. If you’ve got life sorted professionally and personally, consider yourself excused. For everyone else, read the below 10 tips, choose the two that are screaming out at you and make them your priority over the coming months.
- Hang out with people who are smarter than you.
- Pay attention to what you know isn’t working, as well as what’s important.
- Do more of what makes you feel successful, happy and healthy.
- Remember that people treat you how you let them treat you.
- Do the work required and do it consistently.
- Be a finisher.
- Understand that your success is going to come from your potential and commitment, not how talented or lucky you are.
- Practice independent thinking.
- Own your mistakes and say sorry.
- Be careful who you compare yourself to.
There will be no waiting place for you this year. COVID can get lost. We’ve got learning, personal growth and adventure calling our name. Let’s go.
– The Coach Place Global
Image by @Drew Beamer
This content is the intellectual property of The Coach Place Global and not for distribution or reproduction of any kind. For further detail please refer to our full terms and conditions.